Scare for Us!
- Employment will be Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights from Friday September 30, 2016 to Sunday, October 30, 2016.
- All employees must report to work and sign in no later than 6:30 (5:15 for children’s ride). If you do NOT sign in, you do not get paid.
- All Monster Mash employees MUST be 18 years old or older by Sept. 30, 2016. You must provide proof of age and employability. Any and ALL government mandated deductions will be made from paychecks.
- No employee will be allowed to work if he/she is under the influence of ANY substance, this will result in IMMEDIATE TERMINATION.
- Employees will be required to work until all customers have had their rides. Closing hours will vary on different nights.
- Mandatory dress rehearsal for Monster Mash ride: Sat, Sep. 10, 2015 at 1 p.m. until 4 p.m. ATTENDANCE is MANDATORY.
If you are interested in working for the Monster Mash Haunted Hayride for the 2016 season, please fill out and submit the form below.